General Application Procedures
View Application Roadmap
- All Applications into Non Degree, Undergraduates and Postgraduates are perfomed online via Admission system http://www.admission.zum.ac.tz
- The academic year begins in October and ends in September of the following year. During the registration, documents are thoroughly checked. Prospective students are therefore required to bring with them official original transcripts, certificates and other relevant documents as declared on the application forms. Legal action shall be taken against any applicant who presents forged documents.
- No change of names by students shall be allowed during the registration or the course of study; students shall only be allowed to use names appearing on their Ordinary Level Certificate.
- A non-refundable application fee of TZS 25,000/- for Tanzanian students and US$ 20 for non-Tanzanian students will be paid for undergraduate applicants. For postgraduate, application fees will be TZS 50,000/- and US$ 20 for Tanzanians and non-Tanzanians respectively.
- Non-degree programme applicants shall pay a non-refundable application fee of TZS 25,000/-.